Wednesday 5 May 2010

Recumbent bike?

I am totally obsessed about this "new bike" thing, I usually do this when I get something on my mind. I am trying to tell my brain to calm down and ask it how much I am going to use a new bike and what is reasonable to pay for it then. But anyway, in my obsessive research, I found this really helpful site "Cykelguiden", only in Swedish though, which had some good advice about buying a new or used bike, what you can do to test them and how to figure out what you need from your bike. I also found out that there is a bike called a "Recumbent" bike, or in Swedish a "Liggcykel". Not exactly what I need, but he seems comfortable, he is just waiting for that umbrella drink he ordered.

1 comment:

Ms. Kimba said...

I seen some people using those bikes and from what I understand, it uses more body muscle