Sunday 30 May 2010

Mother's Day postponed...

Since the post office has lost my package to my mother, containing her Mother's Day gift, even though I sent it on wednesday, the Mother's Day blog has been moved until tomorrow or to when the package has turned up. In Sweden, Mother's Day is the last Sunday of May. Anyway...

Grattis på Mors Dag Mamma!!

So the replacement topic is "I Care A Lot". I was chosen a while back to participate in the jewellery exhibition about the middle east, and it is not just being exhibited in lots of places all over the world, there is also an internet exhibition! There you can, from the comfort of your own home, have a good look at all the pieces and read as much of the statements as you can take. Take special notice of Hannah Joris, Beatrice Brovia and Adam Grinovich, they are school-mates of mine. And don't forget My pice ether!


No comments: