Monday 1 March 2010

Flowers

As I said yesterday, I did order some seeds over the internet in January from Impecta. I don't know much about gardening yet so I thought I would just buy the ones I thought was prettiest, and if they live they live, and if they don't Ill buy already grown ones form the plant-school.
How could I resist this one, it looks like a "that pink sock was not supposed to be in the washing machine" kind of accident. And it is called Sophistica, it is a hanging kind and Im going to have it outside my front door hanging from the porch. It will match my pink house numbers. :)
Red Flash, reminds me of a fifties dress, swirling, dancing. 

And then the Merry-Go-Round, fantastic little ting. I cant imagine that these little miracles will pop up from the seeds and live in my garden. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oj, det är ju så man får ta sig en sväng till dig i vår för att se resultatet!
Syster Yster

Frida said...

Än så länge är de bara frön i påsen, det är inte säkert jag får dem att överleva. :)