Wednesday 24 March 2010

Teal vest

This is the little vest I knitted for my nephew Conrad's birthday, which is today so I can show it now without spoiling the surprise (Grattis på födelsedagen!). It was knitted in blind with only a few measurements and a very bad pattern. I had to do the size for a 10 year old to get the measurements for a 6 year old, something was very wrong with that pattern.
My sister informed me that it fit, and that I was requested to attend the party, sadly I am 500 kilometres away so that was a bit hard. 
I loved the yarn, it is Rowan Felted Tweed Aran, which was very nice to knit with, comes in wonderful colours and is machine washable, almost a requirement for kids clothes. It is lovely knitting things this small, there is so much achievement in so little time. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

så, fin, så fin!

Kram Syster