Wednesday 31 March 2010

Purple Walkers

My second pair of "Jaywalkers" are done. Purple Walkers. They were for Ola who has size 46 (european) feet, that is a lot of sock to knit. He cant get to tall socks, because then there wont be enough yarn, this is very nearly 50 grams per sock.  I used Frost yarn from Gjestal, not the softest but even and nice with stunning colours. This pattern really turns out nice, but I think I am done fore a while now, after doing four socks in a row. Well, I'm doing anklets as we speak, but in a totally different pattern! :)

3 comments:

Sock admirer said...

Wow, have you used a professional model for the picture?

Anonymous said...

...jättefina! Modellen oxå!
Kram Syster

Frida said...

Of course, only the best model whould fit those socks and produce that picture.