Tuesday 20 April 2010

Utemöbler!


Finally we have furniture for the deck! After a horrible ordeal at IKEA where we stood in line fore almost two hours, we got the wrong thing, didn't notice it until we were at the delivery counter, then waited some more, and then I yelled at an IKEA employee and then was a bit nicer, got a coupon for a free meatball dinner and then finally got all our stuff! But of course it is IKEA so the building began when we got home. I am very good at reading the manual, so I do that, and Ola is very good at following my instructions, so he does that. We bought two sofas, two chairs and an extendable table. We have already had our first meal outside, in lots of extra sweaters and socks, it was lovely, a taste of how nice it will be in the summer. 

6 comments:

Ms. Kimba said...

I am very jealous! I love love Swedish springtime and summers. I'll just have to dream :)

Frida said...

It's 3 degrees C right now, and I have to carry my bromelia in and out everyday, but still I agree, it is lovely.

Fröken Rimme said...

Your house looks so lovely! Even though we've just bought a really nice apartment, I'm quite jealous of you :)

Anonymous said...

...they look really nice, I have plans of maybe buying them myself.

/Sister

Lina said...

Äntligen!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, va snygga trädgårdsmöbler. Passar jättebra på er stora altan.

Kram
Mamma Mu