Monday 5 April 2010

Art Forward


Today my jewellery was featured on ART FORWARD, a blog about contemporary jewellery or as it says in the title "wearable little pieces of art". The blog is written by Trine who lives in Copenhagen, this is what she writes about her blogging:

"A lot of skilled jewellers around the world make the most interesting pieces of jewellery… or wearable little pieces of art. Seeing how other jewellers work is a great source of inspiration for me and instead of just collecting these “moments of inspiration” for my own purpose I have started this blog to share it with you."

It is a joy looking through all the pictures of interesting jewellery on the blog, I recommend you have a look. Of course while you are there, you can look at my pieces too. ;)
If you want to see more of my jewellery you can click on portfolio to the left and you will be whisked off to my webpage.

No comments: