Wednesday 22 June 2011

Hello

Hello dear readers! If I still have any... I am here, I exist!
I had to stop writing for a while because I suffered a slipped disk, diskbråck för svenskarna. It was the single most painful experience I have ever had, a broken arm is nothing in comparison, I know. And I have spent the last 7 or so weeks lying down, being in pain and having a terribly boring time. I am better now, not good, but better. I am still on heavy medication (blame that if I write something strange) and in pain, but now I can eat sitting up (a big plus for all my stained sweaters) take small, small walks and pick stuff up off the floor. All good things for me.
I have however been a bit productive during this time, of course I have not been able to spinn anything, but I have written a knitting pattern for a scarf, more on that later, and I am now working on the my next pattern.
Well, I just wanted to say hello and I exist.

Hello and I exist!




No comments: