Monday 21 February 2011

I saw this documentary...

...On tv, which in itself is remarkable since I have completely stopped watching tv, I only see things I can download on the computer at a time that is convenient for me, wow, what a lot of time that got set free, ok, continuing, about Olafur Eliasson. Two things about that.
1: I get so frustrated by these "humble" men that get these huge deals and can show their art on a really big scale, how many women artist get to do that? Hmm, not many! Hugely irritating! How can people see these men get so many advantages for nothing and let it go on!
2: I was very moved by his work! I am not going to rant on about what it means to me, but instead show some clips of his work from youtube, and if you are interested you can find more information on your own.



No comments: